Monday, August 14, 2006

 







I Got two words for ya.....Fried pickles and Pig Racing.
It's funny sometimes that we had to move to the city to find the country.

Last week was the Williamson co. fair. We had a blast. Like the old co. fairs in "Charlotte's Web" Vegetable, cattle, rooster and rabbit judging. Great food, pony rides, bluegrass and rides,rides,rides!


Ironically, I started a 2 week detox, boot camp training with a trainer. Man, I feel better than I have in 2 years!! Green Tea, tons of water.

I also had one of those typical music business weeks where on monday I had nothing really going on and by Saturday I have 3 singles coming out on the radio in the next couple of months.

1st is the next single on the Canadian band, Doc Walker..they consistantly have #1 hits up there on mainstream radio and the song is an alternative rock thing I wrote with rock artist John Paul White...video adding in late sept. single out early oct.

2nd is the next single on the new country band "Heartland". Their first single, "I loved Her First" is the fastest moving single on the charts right now and probably going to be one of the biggest hits of 2006. My song is called " Play Hurt".

3rd is I got an email forward from Ronnie Dunn saying that "Hillbilly Deluxe" will be the next single on Brooks and Dunn. There also some coke promotion where HBD will be on 4 million cases of Coke starting Aug 25th...so go buy some of dat:)

Anyway, that's the way it goes in my business...Check back next week..I might all fall through:) Maybe not.....

Hope you are all well....all 3 of you.

peace-
bc

Comments:
of course that's when we'd invite you to a pizza. now i get the greek salad fiasco.

glad to hear all the good news. looking forward to hearing it all...God is good! He blesses us all immeasurably.

jkm has become obsessed with Sweet American Comfort (aka Sweet Southern Comfort) - she was singing it in Target the other day and this lady said "how cute" and julianna said, my friend Audra's daddy sings that - So now some stranger thinks Buddy Jewell has a daughter named Audra. Anyhow, she was proud to say it!

Good to see you all...thanks for the fellowship.

Glad you're back in community!
km
 
Man that's great. I guess coke is fairly well known so that should be some above average exposure for hbd. Very cool.

You need to figure out how to shadowbox a case or a can of it to keep on display.
 
Leave it to me to be the smarty pants, but "fried pickles" and "pig racing""...that is actually 4 words! You said you had 2 words for us! You know I love you!! Congrats on all the good news in your "work life." It took B&D long enough! I loves me some Coke, too!!
 
Congratulations on the songs! I just moved to Franklin two weeks ago so I am just learning my way around but I did make it out to the fair last Saturday. It was fun!
 
hey bc- its not unlikely you are where you are- you are talented beyond most.

Dawn and the girls look like the classic photo that comes in the frame! Too cute!

and i will support the coke campaign if its on a diet can. i had to let my trainer go ;)

good luck with the green tea!
 
You and Zane Williams need to write together...
 
Why is that?

bc
 
where'd the most recent post go?
it was good. the one with the swords!!! -km
 
Dawn didn't like the unmade bed in the background..So I digitally removed it and replaced it with a red background then it started looking freaky and strange so I removed the whole post.:)

Bc
 
Because I think you two are both really talented songwriters and could produce some really great songs.

JMHO though.
 
please get this picture of greasy chicken off your page and put something better up there!
 
i'm sorry...greasy PiCkLes!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?