Saturday, July 01, 2006

 
12 years....3 Presidential terms....one and 1/5 decades.....a high school education.

Isn't it funny how much in love we feel when we get married, yet we know (at least I did) so little of real love...What it means to love through things....Money problems, expectations, changing personalities, a baby, late night feedings, lack of sleep, another baby, chaos, weight gain, weight loss, weight gain, work, ....

...and yet these are the things that cultivate love...that strengthen the ties that bind us together. Without all of these things, we would just be two kids in love. Instead, I believe God teaches us through our commitment to one another so much about his commitment to us.

Thank you Father for the best 12 years of my life...she was a gift then and she is a gift every day. I am, above all men, truly blessed.

Comments:
I hope you've had a very happy anniversary. I'll have to agree with you...you are a very lucky man! ;o)
 
that's some good looking orange carpet.

Thanks for taking good care of my sister!
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Congrats! I have to say that I'm impressed with the wonderfully original name of your blog. LOL It was great to see your wife and children in Florence last week. Hope you're loving Nash-vegas.
 
seriously, you can't end on this...it was hard enough to read about your ipod every day for months...get it going - btw, good job friday night. the world is now aware of our "news" thanks to julianna. anyhow, good to spend time with you. stay in community!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?