Friday, June 23, 2006

 



This weekend I'm playing at the Helen Keller Festival in Tuscumbia Al.


Should be fun. Come out. Bring the family. Actually, I have no idea if it will be fun or not..I've never been.

Thanks for the sympathy and advice re: my crazy dream. This has been a strange week for some reason. I was in the studio all day Tuesday mixing...and I wrote Weds and today. I think out of the 80-100 songs I write every year, I only like around 6 or so...I mean, don't get me wrong, I like most of them to one degree or another while I'm working on the demo but as far as songs sticking with me through the year and beyond...6 is about it. Is 6 a magic number? Has anyone ever eaten at Caraba's? Good food.


I really wish I could find some lasting motivation to get healthy and consistently exercise. I think part of my counter-culture personality kicks in when I think about it..as long as everybody else is getting healthy and losing weight I subconsciously don't want to. But I don't feel very good. I like feeling lean...I think it has less to do with the way I look and more to do with the fact that if I'm lean, I can jump out of the way of an out of control firetruck or something. Mobility. And my back doesn't hurt as much. I dunno. I don't eat horribly. But I do NOTHING that requires my heartrate to get up there...and I'm getting older...so It's catching up fast.
Any advice?

Have a good weekend...


bc

..A couple of pics...our new piano..or weepano as Carmen says...Me and D singing at the family reunion in 110 Degree heat...

Comments:
Good pics. You really should start calling Carmen "mini me." She looks SO much like you...no matter what Dawn says ;o)
 
If you figure out how keep healthy, let me know...
 
BRAD!!! I'm glad you're blogging again. And, thanks for being happy about my car. I remember that class actually, when we went around the room and answered random questions. Yes, that was the car I wanted those many, many years ago. I guess patience pays off. I'm a little freaked out about having a car payment again though......
 
your a counter-culturist? ha :)
i have figured out that exercise is addicting. so it's really not that hard once you take the first few drags (or go to the gym the first few times, walk, run, whatever you do)
There really is something realeased in exercising that makes you WaNt more (exercise). What do i know?

cute pics of the family. The girls are cuties.
 
I normally only like 4 1/2 songs a year.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?