Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 


(This picture is for Holly...JoeDon's Pensive, just-got-out-of-bed-at-11:30 look) :)

Hellen Keller was cool...actually..hot...real hot...but only when we played..it was cloudy the rest of the time.

For those of you that have had more than one true, spiritual, accountable, authentic deep friendships-what are some common threads that were present in all of those relationships?
It's funny how moving to a new place forces you to think about friends and what makes great freindships.

I continue to have strange dreams: Night before last, D and I were investigating a haunting and were able to find out why the place was haunted and figured out a way to set the ghost free...basically, she and I were Scully and Molder. Last night, I dreamed this girl I write with sometimes was dating a guy in the Mafia (she didn't know) and she bought him a Civil War sword that was broken in 2 places. She met this guy I know who works on guitars to see if he could fix the sword. Then the guy she dates along with the rest of the cast of the Sopranos planned a way they could fake their own deaths and disapear to an island somewhere.....
Green Hills Grill...Crab Cake salad.... hmmm...


Today I didn't like being a songwriter very much....Today I wished I was a farmer.

peace-
bc

Comments:
Actually, I find that bad spellers are the most brillant people. JFK, me, you..There you go...

I will pray that you guys will find a job in the place where God can use you the most. Nashville in other words;)

Bc
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?