Thursday, June 22, 2006

 
I'm writing this at 4:10AM Thursday after waking up from a horrible dream....I have them every so often...Usually, and I mean this sincerely, they are connected to pizza, or late dinner or some other physiological element...This may be no exception (burp)

But it was bad enough to get me up..And downstairs..And to Mike Cope's blog for comfort.

In my dream, I'm trying to get home. Real home..like from Florence, over O'neal bridge to Town Creek....but there are huge military boats filling the water and huge military vehicles rolling over the bridge..it's closed...So I blow up an inflatable toy (which has a strange resemblance to Carmen's pool rings) and start drifting over the river...I am in the air about powerline high and once I get over land, I start realizing that there are powerlines everywhere...So I drift back down to ground...I'll walk for a while. Then I come upon this parking lot...looks like a Dr. Office...In the parking lot someone has found a dead baby...Everybody wants to know what happened to it...Everyone is looking at me coz I'm the only one out of place..I have no car...I'm frazzled...They think I killed this baby....I try to explain that I'm just trying to get home..But I can see it in their eyes...So I run...I run until I get to a post office..I sit down and rest in the lobby...This guy comes in and and sits down...and this is blurry but somehow I end up in another lobby with this guy and he suddenly takes a pencil and starts stabbing this other guy and then runs away..I'm trying to help the stabbed guy when people see me and think that I stabbed the guy...Again..I'm just trying to get home..(I should have never come down from the air...better to dodge powerlines) I run out one door of the post office when I see Gary Nichols (a new country artist..I have 2 songs on his new album) he's running after me..So I run out the other door of the post office...There's Gary Nichols again...Trapped. Where's my inflatable ring??? I'm just trying to get home......


...Then I wake up....And do my routine check to make sure my kids are still in their beds...like I do almost every night in the middle of the night when I wake up. I lay back down but can't get the dream out of my mind...So I start trying to pray..except I'm partially asleep so I can't articulate...In fact, everytime I start to pray it's like I'm seeing myself from outside myself and my voice is so quiet, God can't hear me.

So that's when I get up and put jeans on and come down here.

There are some tough things going on with my brother and my mom and dad back home. Some things that should have been addressed and confronted and dealt with are finally being dealt with. I spent an hour on the phone with my mom before I went to bed.
I'm still trying to sort out my feelings about all that. I guess my subconscious is as well...


...then there's the popcorn before bed.


Life is strange. Dreams are stranger.



Peace to you-
Bc

Comments:
check this and the part about being chased...

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/flyingdreams.pl?method=exact&header=dreamid&search=flyingintro
 
doh!

the url got cut off.

just look at dreammoods.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?