Friday, June 30, 2006

 

Dawn said that my last post was probably confusing without the context of the original discussion (Brandon's blog)...So my apologies...It was probably confusing WITHIN the context:)

What's your favorite 4th of July memory?



One of my favorite places to visit:)
http://www.propstore.com


Why do people blog? I alluded, jokingly about narcissism vs. some deficiently of community...But seriously???


Kellie Pickler put one of my songs on hold today...I am now Audra's ultimate hero.



PEace-
b
c

Comments:
Pick Pickler!!! Ha-you'll be happy to know that my obsession with Taylor is diminishing. The more I know about him the less I am enthralled. I didn't know Audra was such a fan...
 
cool bc! pickler!
keep us posted...
favorite 4th memory? I am terrible picking memories, i go all vague when i am asked to be specific...

i remember camping with my family and shooting fireworks with uncle gary and he caught the campsight on fire. no kidding- fire trucks, police...Favorite, no- but i remember it, that says something.
 
So, soon some guitarist might be picking for Pickler what was picked by Pickler?

:-)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?