Monday, October 10, 2005

 
Went to Alabama (Roll Tide!) to write today and get the last of the stuff from the old house. We close on the 21st! Only took 4 1/2 months to sell...JK, I'm so thankful to God it did sell and that we can put that to rest.
Some busy times coming up for me and D...My cousin's wedding this weekend...we have to sing of course....Monday are the ASCAP awards...San Antonio trip...Dawn's folks moving here (and moving in with us for a while) my work...whew! Cutting season is coming up...

We are ready to dive head first and hard into Otter Creek. We have never felt so sure of where we need to be.
I have never seen leadership like this.
I have never been to a COC that knows who and what it is like Otter Creek.
God is so good.

I need to lose about 20 pounds.

I've forgotten what exercise felt like.

BTW, in case you missed it...I have a website....

http://www.franklincwrelics.com

There is a link there to my day job which is a glimpse into the glamourous life of a professional songwriter...(this is, of course, a joke:)
Also feel free to buy a CW relic while you're there.

Is anybody listening?

:)

bc

Comments:
I can't believe you came to Florence today and didn't come to visit me. *sniff*

It was good seeing you this weekend...we promise to plan a trip to come up and visit you guys soon...
 
baruch habah lolam hablag. hiyah lanu zeman samech meaod eemcha buspoh hashavua hahron.

Welcome to the blog world. We had a very happy time with you last weekend.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?