Tuesday, October 18, 2005

 

Well, the 2005 ASCAP country music awards were last night and we had a ball. This year it was at the Ryman...The original Mother Church..The Grand Ole Opry..blah blah.Here's some pictures of the night.Thanks to Brittney Stewart, the best babysitter in the world!!


Here we are with our 18 passenger Hummer...ridiculous.

Here's a very blurry picture of me getting my 2nd award for "Sweet Southern Comfort"

Lovely Dawn with our lovely American Idol, Carrie Underwood...

Lovely Dawn with Lovely Brad....

It was good to see my longtime buddy Carolyn Dawn Johnson.

My partner in crime, Craig Wiseman...2005 ASCAP songwriter of the year...and song of the year, "Live Like You Were Dying" Go C!!

"Pickin Wildflowers" Keith Anderson...me..Stacy Wilbur (My EMI Plugger) and my other-brother, Arlis Albritton.

Muscle Shoals brotha Gary Baker ( I Swear, I'm Already there)..C'mon Gary Move up Here!!!

More later

bc


Comments:
Congratulations, Brad!

So, how many times did you make it to the stage?
 
Just once last night..I won an award last year for SSC..it was one of three songs that won awards in consecutive years.
Dude, your profile face is scarrrry:)
bc
 
Congrats on your award. So do you get to keep the Hummer?

Man your profile picture is serious high quality. Is that like 32 pixels or what?

E
 
What can I say? I'm just not photogenic...
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
BC--are you seriously commenting on someone ELSE'S profile picture???
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?